Gus is now a big 1 year-old now and weaning time has arrived! He’s actually taken the change much better than I thought he would. Why? Turns out that unlike his big sister, he’s quite the foodie. He already eats larger portions and more varieties of food than Sweet T (not that that’s saying a lot considering she is a machine who requires neither food nor sleep for survival ) Target has toddler feeding essential taken care of. Here’s a roundup of my must-haves.
1. Food Pouches – These are perfect for on-the-go and Target has many brands to choose from. Last month we paid our favorite burger joint a visit. It happens to be located in the Target shopping center so I ran into Target for a few pouches for Gus to take to the restaurant. They kept him busy, happy, and satisfied while the rest of us enjoyed our meal in peace.
2. Space Saver High Chair – With Sweet T we used a traditional high chair until we grew tired of tripping over it in our tiny house. Gus uses a Space Saver High Chair and we’re much happier with the arrangement.
3. Table Topper Disposable Placemats - Gus will fling a plate or napkin immediately to the floor no matter how many goodies are on top! At home it’s no big deal. We just place food directly on his high chair tray. When out and about though, I don’t want to place his food straight on a public table. Keeping these placemats in the diaper bag ensures that Gus can eat out without making a huge mess on the floor or being exposed to a dirty table. I’m especially glad to have them when he decides to gnaw on the table edge!
One Sweet T Makes Three reader will win a $50 Target Gift Card!
Mandatory entry: Visit Target.com and tell me about a feeding essential you’d love to have
Optional bonus entries: May be completed after the mandatory entry. Leave a comment for each entry.
1. “Like” Sweet T Makes Three on Facebook (1 entry)
2. Retweet this post (one entry per tweet. Max two tweets per day)
3. Subscribe to Sweet T Makes Three via RSS or email (1 entry)
4. Add my button to your blog (3 entries)
5. Leave a thoughtful, relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (2 entries)
Giveaway ends 10/2/13 at 11:59 PM CDT. I will use the “And the winner is” plugin to randomly choose a winner who will have 48 hours to respond to their winning notification before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to US residents only. Allow 6-8 weeks for prize fulfillment.This post is paid for by Target. Prize provided by Target. All opinions are my own.