Velveeta Dinner Kits: Bring on the busy nights!

AuthorLogo
What’s for dinner? Sadly I usually ask myself this question shortly after  breakfast and don’t figure out the answer until…oh 5:00 PM? Such is the life of a work-from-home mom (and working moms and stay-at-home-moms.) Sound familiar? Velveeta is here to help with their dinner kits: Cheesy Casseroles and Cheesy Skillets. I purchased a Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit in Chicken and Broccoli variety and made it for lunch for me and Sweet T  (lunch instead of dinner because I’ve gotta have good light for good photos #perfectionist.)

Our meal was ready after four simple steps:
1. Brown 1lb chicken breast pieces in a skillet
2. Add 2 1/2 cups water, seasoning, and pasta. Bring to a boil then reduce heat.
IMG_8200
3. Cover. Simmer and stir often about 8 minutes. Add broccoli; cover and cook 2-4 minutes until most of the water is gone.
4. Cheese! Remove from heat and stir in cheese sauce pouch
Velveeta Collage
Sweet T had to help pour on the Liquid Gold. Yes, my toddler was still in her pajamas at noon. You may use the contact form on my homepage to send my Mother Of The Year Award.

The kit makes about 5 1-cup servings of cheesy goodness. I topped our Chicken and Broccoli Velveeta Dinner Kit with fresh snipped chives just before we enjoyed. The meal was savory and kept me satisfied for several hours. Perfect for dinner on busy nights! Which variety would you most like to try?
velveeta dinner kits

New Velveeta Cheesy Casseroles. Liquid Gold is now available in three oven-baked varieties: Chicken Pot Pie, Shepherd’s Pie and Chili Cornbread. Like us on Facebook, at Facebook.com/Velveeta

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Velveeta via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Velveeta

Comments

1. Love how simple these are. I rarely buy prepackaged meals but would love to try The chicken pot pie variety, it sounds delish since everyone here would eat that. Don’t worry about her being in PJs they are the best day:)

2. That looks good. I think Velveta has a mexican-style meal that I will be trying soon.

3. That looks so tasty!

4. Looks yummy and easy to make!

5. This looks tasty!

6. I love Velveeta mac and cheese. I just wish my kids did too.

7. That looks fantastic!

8. Love one pan meals! And your little girl looks so sweet – just keep her cooking!

9. Love Velveeta, so cheesy and delicious.

10. what a great helper looks delicious

11. That is perfect for a busy night.

12. Looks great! I’ve never heard of these Velveeta Dinner Kits before.

13. That looks awesome! I need to pick those up.

14. I need to pick up some of these. They would be perfect for those busy nights when we’ve got all sorts of after school activities and I don’t have a ton of time to cook.

15. Quite the little cook you have there :)

16. These are great and have so many simple options for mixing it up.

17. Velveeta is the best!

18. Oh that looks delicious!!

19. These look really good! I’ll have to try them out.

20. This is the first time I’ve heard of these … yum!

21. Looks great and easy to make, right up my alley.

22. Looks delicious and easy to make!

23. THIS LOOKS SUPER YUMMY!

24. I used to adore velvetta, but now it’ s not on the diet. sigh.

25. That sure does look yummy and so easy to make.

26. Velveeta was something we had at Camp Fire camp! It brings back fond memories for me.

27. I love Velveeta!

28. I have not seen this kit. Looks super easy!

29. I love all these kits that help make my life easier! :)

30. We buy the Stroganoff one all the time. My daughter much prefers it to the Hamburger Helper one.

31. I’m so going to try the Chili Cornbread one. These all sound delicious and oh so easy.

32. Looks yummy!

33. These kits have helped me to get dinner on the table fast more than a few times!

34. You know I have never used Velveeta.

35. jenifer M says:

I have purchased some of the velvetta skillet meals and been pretty happy with them. I have added extra veggies to “beef” it up a little but for the price & time they are a handy item to have in the pantry.

36. I love velvetta! Would never have a home without it!

37. I would just use Tysons’ precooked cubed chicken and really make it simple!

38. Looks Great!

39. Dawn Gomez says:

I have my toddler in pjs too

40. sounds yummy

41. happy peterson says:

delish

42. Nancie G says:

My husband is a big Velveeta fan – can’t wait to try the chicken pot pie – MY favorite comfort food!

43. Angie Adelman says:

I love Velveeta and these are good reccipes

44. Kendra Zartman says:

we love Velveeta dinners, they are easy to make on busy nights, they taste great!!!! and have a variety of flavors we all love.

45. Anne Stafford says:

Why can’t we get Velveeta in Australia?? My family love it and I have to take some back every time I visit the US……..!

46. I’m a real woman in the real world. These velveeta meals make mealtime tasty and a breeze
    leaving time for relaxation after a busy day.

47. Michelle Mckenzie says:

The chicken pot pie is delicious!

48. Cindy Demaree says:

I hate “Fake” Food that comes in a box! I use Velveeta that comes in a chunk. I don’t make any type of fake boxed meals. They are processed and full of preservatives and Sodium! It takes the same amount of time to just buy fresh produce (and I think you’d be surprised how cheap it is) and make a delicious home cooked meal out of food that is grown fresh. Your children will be MUCH more healthy and so will everyone at your table. So serve a 30 minute HEALTHY meal and use plenty of Velveeta to make it all taste like gourmet.

49. Kim Scott Barton says:

I dont buy a lot of packaged meals anymore but I would def. try these and keep them on hand

50. i bought these before they are quick and easy and taste really good

51. Tammy Isom says:

It looks absolutely delicious!!

52. Christine says:

I LOVE cheese, and pasta and I like broccoli too. I wish they would switch it up a bit and use cauliflower, would be interesting

53. So yummy and easy to make

54. Love the easiness of the meal, can’t wait to try it, I am constantly cooking for a very hungry family, anything that i can make quickly i want to try. time is money saving me time at dinner, gives me more time with my family.

55. i am going to try it.

56. a need to try for sure,looks good!

57. linda jenne says:

like it very much

58. Rosemary Simm says:

When I’m looking for easy comfort food, I think of mac and cheese. This looks wonderful!

59. Gonna try the chicken potpie. Now a tip to make it even faster. Precook your meat, buy enough for a few meals and freeze. One time the work and so much easier when it’s a busy night!

60. Velveeta has my vote on the dinner kits; just the right amount of prep time!!

61. what a great little helper she was looks like a tasty dish

62. susie rouse says:

these r really good and fast to make

63. Michaelyn Pappert says:

The Chicken Pot Pie and the Shepards Pie are excellent!!!

64. I’ve never used Velveeta. I should check it out!

65. Tammy Swensen says:

I use velveeta skillet dinners my kids love them and there easy and quick to make.

66. Sonya Black says:

I have tried Velveeta meals and love them. The price and quality of the food is awesome also.

67. Stephanie says:

My family and I love all of them!

68. Kimberly Smith says:

I would like to try the chicken pot pie flavor

69. I buy these alot. They are quick and easy. Like having them on hand incase someone shows up just before dinner time.

70. carol c says:

I haven’t tried these but I have used Velvetta for years.

71. yummy

72. I never ever buy prepackaged food or canned food but this I have to say looks yummy and I might might just have to try it.

73. Donna P. Howard says:

Easy meals to prepare all year long

74. Calshondra Williams says:

The perfect easy go to meal when you’re busy and the family love them.

75. sherry warlick says:

I love these kits! They are amazing!

76. This looks like a good after sports meal idea…

77. theresa buckner says:

Looks very good. I love trying new products. I think I will try the pot pie one first.