This Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is a favorite of ours. My mother-in-law loves to make it for us and I graciously allow her to. This peanut butter fudge is very rich so remember to cut into small, bit-sized pieces (1″ squares).
Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut Butter Fudge Bites
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- n a large bowl mix the sugar and cocoa well.
- In a saucepan bring water to a bowl over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and add sugar/cocoa mix.
- Cook to soft ball (about 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add butter and vanilla.
- Remove pan from heat and quickly add the peanut butter. Stir until just blended.
- Pour immediately into a greased 9×13 pan.
- While warm, score 1″ squares.
- Let cool approximately 20 minutes and cut completely when fudge is firm.