It’s no secret that today’s moms feel overextended. There’s so much to do and only so many hours in the day! Audrey McClelland, Founder of MomGenerations.com, has four children under the age of eight (and another on the way) and she’s teamed up with P&G to offer her own tips and tricks for keeping the balancing act going. One of Audrey’s secrets: stick with what works. That’s why she is so excited about the launch of Swaddlers in sizes 4 and 5, available at Target.
One Sweet T Makes Three reader will receive a Pampers Swaddlers prize pack which includes: a $10 Target gift card, the First Years Deluxe Fold and Go diapering kit, and Pampers wipes (64 count)
Mandatory entry: Leave a comment letting know why you’d like to win.
Optional bonus entries: May be completed after the mandatory entry. Leave a comment for each entry.
1. “Like” Sweet T Makes Three on Facebook (1 entry)
2. Retweet this post. Leave a link to your tweet in the comments (One entry per tweet. Max two tweets per day)
3. Subscribe to Sweet T Makes Three via reader or email (1 entry)
4. Add my button to your blog (2 entries)
5. Comment Bonus: Leave a thoughtful, relevant comment on my Maytag post (3 entries)
Giveaway ends 2/11/13 at 11:59 PM CDT. I will use the “And the winner is” plugin to randomly choose a winner who will have 48 hours to respond to their winning notification before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to residents of the United States only. Procter & Gamble provided the above prize for my consideration, as well as any prize provided as part of the contest.