Winner: Heather S.
It may not seem like it, but newborns sleep around 16 hours per day. You’d think mom would be getting plenty of sleep with a schedule like that, but as anyone with children knows, that’s just not the case. For at least the first three months babies get their 16 hours in by taking 2-4 hour naps throughout a 24 hour period. In Sweet T’s case it was more like 45 minute to one and a half hour naps. *yawn* I am tired just thinking about it!
Tiny Love can’t make my newborn sleep for 10 hours straight, but they will be helping me manage those cat naps and sneak in some productivity thanks to their 3-in-1 Rocker Napper.
Why 3-in-1? Here’s a few specs:
- Easy switch from sit to sleep (one hand operation)
- Adjustable arm for easy parental access which also adjusts according to baby’s position
- Baby-activated electronic toy with 9 different tunes
- Adorable pals – rattling snail and flowery mirror
- 3 different reclining positions with soft fabrics for a cozy environment
- Calming vibrations felt throughout seat
- In seated position baby plays with dangling toy and can enjoy a selection of tunes suited for play and rest
- Flat pad (180°) with raised borders makes for the perfect sleeping environment.
- The Rocker-Napper’s versatile seat offers 3 reclining position
Ok, so after Hubs got home and undid my mistake using brute strength, he just put the rest of it together…in like 3 minutes. He can’t stand to watch me assemble anything (and I can’t stand for him to be behind my camera so I guess we’re even). Anyway, ladies if you don’t have a handyman don’t worry. That’s why I’m including the video. You’ll be just fine if you watch it.
The 3-in-1 Rocker Napper easily transitions from an incline for playtime to a 180 place to nap once baby falls asleep. Check out the quick-change handle. Love how easy this is! How many times do babies fall asleep somewhat upright in their bouncers or swings and you’ve got either move them (nah!) or resign yourself to the fact that they aren’t going to sleep as long sitting up like that. Problem solved! Squeeze the handle and lay baby down flat without waking him up.
When the Rocker Napper is in the play position you can choose whether or not to have a stationary play seat or a rocking one by simply adjusting the leg attachments.
Add some good vibrations, a fun toy, and some music and you’ve got several ways to keep baby happy so you can
collapse in exhaustion get some things done. Sweet T thinks we got it just for her to pile up her stuffed animals.
One Sweet T Makes Three reader will receive a 3-in-1 Rocker Napper of their own! (ARV $99)
Mandatory entry: Leave a comment letting me know which feature of the 3-in-1 Rocker Napper is your favorite.
Optional bonus entries: May be completed after the mandatory entry. Leave a comment for each entry.
1. “Like” Sweet T Makes Three on Facebook (1 entry)
2. Retweet this post. Leave a link to your tweet in the comments (One entry per tweet. Max two tweets per day)
3. Subscribe to Sweet T Makes Three via reader or email (1 entry)
4. Follow SweetTMakes3 on StumbleUpon (1 entry)
5. Add my button to your blog (3 entries)
Giveaway ends 7/19/12 at 11:59 PM CDT. I will use the “And the winner is” plugin to randomly choose a winner who will have 48 hours to respond to their winning notification before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to residents of the United States only.