The winner is…
constipation can be a problem for her if we’re not careful. For this
reason, I chose the butternut squash, carrots, apples, + prunes food
for her first sampling of Ella’s kitchen since it had the most fiber
(3g). She ate the whole pouch without a single funny face. Success!
She preferred spoon feeding, but enjoyed chewing on the “spout.”
I tried squeezing the bag a little while she was chewing to see if
she’d go for eating it up that way, but she didn’t like the idea. She
has since tried several more flavors with Broccoli, Pears, + Peas
being her favorite.
pouch! What a neat way to make eating healthy foods fun. I personally
love the pouch format for on-the-go. It slides easily into the inside
pockets of the diaper bag and when feeding time comes I just squeeze a
bite onto her spoon. Any unused portion can be stored by replacing the
cap and storing in the refrigerator, but we haven’t had the
opportunity yet since Sweet T always eats every last bit.
1. “Like” Ella’s Kitchen on Facebook Tell ’em Sweet T sent ya! (1 entry)
3. Follow @SweetTMakes3 with Twitter and retweet the following: “Win an @EllasKitchen sampler pack from @sweettmakes3! #giveaway Enter at http://sweettmakesthree.com“(1 entry per tweet. Max 1tweet per day)
4. Follow @EllasKitchen with Twitter (1 entry)
5. Subscribe to Sweet T Makes Three via reader or email (1 entry)
6. Vote for Sweet T on Picket Fence Blogs (can be done daily for one entry per day)
7. Add my button to your blog (3 entries)
Giveaway ends 5/23/11 at noon CDT. I will use random.org to choose a winner who will have 48 hours to respond to their winning notification before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to residents of the United States.